Friday, December 25, 2009

Baking Cakes In Convection Oven I Have A Microwave Convection Oven.can I Use Aluminium Cup Cake Moulds And Paper Liners Whilst Baking?

I have a microwave convection oven.can i use aluminium cup cake moulds and paper liners whilst baking? - baking cakes in convection oven

I have a furnace, such as aluminum and it all the time. Convection, and only because their convection cook without burning. My cookies are always perfect, never burned one hand, how it works better than a conventional oven. Spray a small stick is not everything you need. In my oven is made of metal and aluminum, which I started, where the microwave. if the food is mostly covered, I've never been a shred of it. Steel can not put into a microwave oven, not aluminum. can be done if the power on

2 comments:

Sally W said...

You can not aluminum in the microwave, not all metals! However, you can place the silicone muffin before, perfect 6 muffin tins, and you do not even need the paper liners!

Sally W said...

You can not aluminum in the microwave, not all metals! However, you can place the silicone muffin before, perfect 6 muffin tins, and you do not even need the paper liners!

Post a Comment