Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is Cm Mean Pregnancy Or Period Sorry If Tmi, Pregnancy Or Period???

Sorry if tmi, pregnancy or period??? - is cm mean pregnancy or period

So here's what happened ... My last period was a week later (which never happened), but it happened. This means that should the deadline on 11 begin. Well, yesterday I went to the toilet and there was a point, the pink ... and now, today, I had cm that was pink. It is very strange for me because I had never heard of these things. And I think, I wonder what could be ... a very early ... or implantation bleeding ... or nothing to fear? Any response really grateful, because I do not know what happens.

My husband and I are not officially trying to conceive. I have found in this section because I thought you'd have more answers. Thank you very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment