Thursday, December 24, 2009

Idiopathic Lung Disease I Need Help With My Medical Conditions ( Heart And Lung Disease )?

I need help with my medical conditions ( Heart and Lung Disease )? - idiopathic lung disease

I hyper-tropic obstructive cardiomyopathy, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. I was diagnosed last year. I went to the hospital because I am very tired all the time. I was accepted and performed the test for many was crazy, I was not the person that I am the man so sick and at the age of 37 years. I had blood clots in the lungs, swelling of the legs, my chest was very, very hard blows. This is very worried because I am a very busy person who has in the oil industry for 10 years or less have been worked, the United States and overseas. i niticed recent yars I'm feeling more and more tired all the time. I have a lot of strange symptoms and heart rate, always short of breath and chest pain receives every day. My head is aching, my muscles. It's hard to breathe, after eating. I go to the doctor and they just treat me and send me home a few days. Help ????? ALL

0 comments:

Post a Comment