Thursday, December 17, 2009

Install Floor Boat What Does It Cost For Labor Only To Install Laminate Floor, As Well As Ceramic Tile In A Basement.?

What does it cost for labor only to install laminate floor, as well as ceramic tile in a basement.? - install floor boat

I recently my basement and I am ready to install the floor. What is the cost per square foot than someone you install the floor if the supply of all materials. I also have ceramic tiles in a half court. What is the cost per square meter, someone to install ceramic tile if all material supply. I live in Ontario, Canada, if that helps.

1 comments:

andrewsv... said...

Here in America, our installation of a Home Depot is the price for some of the housing. The last time I was checked the price floor for about $ 6 per square meter installed. I think that the laminate is less than that. I calculate the size of each task. Most of my work is so small, they have to charge for the day, but if your basement is like a house of medium size would be a basement of 600 square meters. Half of the cost of the tiles around $ 1800, and the other half probably cost $ 500 in labor.
Sorry for the use of English units, but our construction industry is still in full with this system.
Hope this helps.

Post a Comment