Monday, December 21, 2009

Fever Sore Neck Sore Throat, Fever, Cough, Neck Pains?

Sore throat, fever, cough, neck pains? - fever sore neck

A few days began to suffer from headaches, I have some medication and left. The next day I had another headache and sore throat soon. Yesterday and today I had a bit of a sore throat (if I swallow the most), I think you have a fever, because I have chills and I was really hot and my whole body is hot. Sometimes the cough phlegm in the throat and chest. And my neck hurts on the side / rear. I drank alcohol and drugs pretty easily, but nothing that works very well. It always feels better in the morning, but worse at night. Is it really necessary to go to the doctor, or is it clear, perhaps at the top? thank you ... ps and I have my snap noise when I was younger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment