Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Card Scenes I Need Help Designing A Christmas Card Photo When I Am Widowed?

I need help designing a Christmas card photo when I am widowed? - christmas card scenes

I am a young widow with no children and a cat. In the past I have pictures of me and my husband, but I do not know what to do for a photo card this year. Put a picture of me on a map just does not seem right. All photos on the websites of the cards are scenes of happy couples and their children. I thought you only cards, but I like the photo cards. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

meenaksh... said...

on how to take pictures of you with your cat?
a cat to curl up on the lap is always a pleasant feeling of warmth.
except in the background, to have a photo of your husband [or partner].

Hope this helps
everyone always best.

sooz said...

a Christmas tree in the background, sitting on a couch or something and put your cat on your lap

Post a Comment