Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hdmi To Rca Will My HD Channels Look Better Hooked Up Through Hdmi Or The Rca's They Came With?

Will my HD channels look better hooked up through hdmi or the rca's they came with? - hdmi to rca

My provider is Charter Communications and asked me if my tv would be clearer by the HDMI connection instead of RCA? What is 24 karat gold plated HDMI cable any help? My TV is on the right side of the RCA connection, and now the HD is not clear, but thought it might help to HDMI. Also my TV is 32 "Sharp Aquos 1080i. What is the best way to wire?

2 comments:

Taylor's Dad said...

They have a big TV (I LOVE MY Aquos), and the quality will be improved through the use of HDMI cables. Improving the quality of the cable, the improvement of image quality.

rfibanez... said...

HDMI cable will help you! But not a lot of money for MS and that all are equal. I have something on this site, good prices and works well for me.

http://www.inspiretech.com/c-31-hdmi-cab ...

Post a Comment