Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oster Breadmaker No Luck With Breadmaker!!?

No luck with breadmaker!!? - oster breadmaker

I have an Oster bread machine, it seems to work fairly well, the road, so that yesterday from the wheat bread for the first time I bake bread every time I went in the strength, but also for the first time was not bad; I am working on a espessbake "loaf, take 58 minutes, his 10 minutes to cook and not mixed properly happy, in other words, it looks like shit that I done wrong?" I added all the ingredients exactly as represented, as before, I thank you in advance for the answers.

3 comments:

Leslie D said...

My bread machine a lot, and I found it worthwhile to bring about during the first 10 minutes after mixing with a rubber spatula to. The machine does everything, but sometimes need help to scrape dry ingredients to the sides of the pot. It will not harm the body to the lid from time to time while you are unable to open the mixing (but if the mass is at rest). The first minutes are the time to check whether a little more water may be necessary for a smooth, elastic dough to create. However, only absorb water (if necessary wait for) a teaspoon at a time, and before assessing whether it needs to take more! I've accidentally take too much water a few times and has an exhibition at an end, which was very sticky and gloppy.

Because of heavy texture or does not increase much in the whole grain bread: there is no such thing as the vital wheat gluten (you may need to go to a health food store to find it) that really helps grow the whole-grain bread. You can follow the instructions on the box or bag to find out how to incorporate it into the ReciPSE is already in use. Hopefully, these tips will help you more use and enjoyment of your machine.

chefgril... said...

It is perhaps not the blade. It was really * * Bread sit on the manufacturer? I know I do not have the dough to be sure disordered. And the same, only the common ground.

Donya said...

I have my bread machine, but mixes well with the value rounded before cooking. I remove the dough and cut the roll in flour to make cookies, cover it and cook in my oven, I can do the same with the bread only loaves.i not get good results in my bread machine.

Post a Comment