Monday, January 4, 2010

Collection Agency Taking Unemployment Debt Question. I Recieved A Phone Call Today From A NES. A Collection Agency For One Of My Credit Cards.?

Debt question. I recieved a phone call today from a NES. A collection agency for one of my credit cards.? - collection agency taking unemployment

The man told me that the bank has sent him my information and my bank goes for 2400 $. Go to declare that I have lost have made arrangements with the Bank in 2008, but my job in 2007 and can not find a job. Believe me, I try. I had some difficulties, but simply have no income. Her new husband of 2 months has no money. It makes money, we basically just eat. Our location is included in the wage. So, what can happen to me. Will they sue me. How can they call me in court, can not afford to go anywhere. I want that back pay, but without an income from their hard drive. I was rejected because of my unemployment situation. Please advice to help you. Oh, and the man said, it is $ 40 cents for every dollar of U.S. $ 970, if I find someone with a credit card or check.

3 comments:

CatDad said...

1 You Never) assumes that the threat is an action by a debt collector a real threat. Debt collectors love pretends to be nothing more than (or is) a lawyer if the case is not to pay people to scare them. It is a violation of federal law. If you threaten a complaint or legal action, ask the name of the lawyer and the number of licenses in the status bar. Contact confirm your State Bar Association to this information. If they refuse this information to you then the legal threat is probably a bluff.

2) If a collection agent, the initial contacts should be the first step is always to validate the debt of their rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act request. Even if the debt is valid, request validation anyway.

Send a letter to be used by registered letter + (It is not clear as ordinary mail):

The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act request, I validate these alleged debts waived, signed, including a copy of the original application with my signature
-------------------------------------- ...
* Do not sign your signature on a document that you send a debt collector. It could end up with a false document that can be used against you. Simply enter your full name.

Return the call, tell them that I am a letter to his office requesting a formal written confirmation of this alleged debt to my rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.

This is federal law, these validation in writing within 30 days and must cease all collection activity until they have also written validation. Do not be deterred by false threats during this period. This gives you time to breathe, to explore your options.
3) The payment shall repay credit card debt will not improve your credit score. When you load the old debt to pay anyway, you can also negotiate to lower the fundamental solution of the rock you can possibly get is to stay that the negative charge-off rating for 7 years, your credit report, regardless of that the cancellation of the debt is paid or not. ... Offers 25%

Not admit, in writing about the debt ... If you do this, can trigger an action against itself. Mail them a vague statement like:

I am willing to solve this problem for 25% of the original amount. This is not a recognition of this debt, but an attempt to solve this problem. Your company must have a written agreement on the header of your company, which accepted as "full payment" and that will solve this problem. After receipt of this agreement, I send a money order for this amount.
=============
- Get all terms of a settlement with the debt collector in writing before you reach your money.

Reggie said...

Do not take more calls from them. Tell them everything you have to tell you to send to, in writing. You'll be fine. Most banks are not people who need small quantities, and if the loan is unsecured, then there is a complaint.

This does not mean security. Do not lose sleep. Bring it if you can.

Another One said...

See if you can your company, but make sure that on a letter that his claim can not write paid in full.

In addition, you should consolidate your debt.
https: / / www.lendingclub.com//invite/resp ...

Post a Comment