Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pregnancy Nutrition Advice Nutrition During Pregnancy?

Nutrition during pregnancy? - pregnancy nutrition advice

I think I can not all groups of foods during the day and need some advice on how I adjust my diet so that your baby is nurished. (and me to a prenatal vitamin and iron tablets in the morning) Here is a typical day for me: a bowl of cereal, a glass of OJ, Turkey, Small and wrap the cheese for lunch, soup, vegetables, plums, trail mix , hard-boiled eggs for breakfast, pasta and meatballs for dinner and gravy with carrots, apples and peanut butter for the late lunch and milk.
I'm having trouble (dark-green leafy vegetables because I can not eat of ways, other than salad) (can-drink V8 Fusion?) I really am, but I do not think I believe'm pretty good things for the baby . How do I change my diet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment