Monday, February 15, 2010

Capture Digital8 With Final Cut Rescue My Digi8 Tapes?

Rescue my digi8 tapes? - capture digital8 with final cut

The "plate" on the basis of my Handycam digi8 died shortly. The side of the drive still works fine. The repair is not viable, and I want to replace the device with a standard MiniDV cassette. I would like to record some of the material in Digital8 to DVD, so you can take to save the old camera. I have tried to grasp for WMM to edit footage, but the conclusion of the edited video quality is bad when played on my PC. In full screen mode is nonsense. Is there a way to improve it? I caught via USB 2.0, FireWire, no. My notebook is not as high Pentium 4 2.4 GHz, 768MB RAM, 200 MB of storage utilization. OS XPHome. Appreciate the advice, including appropriate literature to read for beginners. Thank you.

2 comments:

zed10096 said...

poyu need software image editing or DVD authoring EPORT an AVI file. You can also use a MiniDV camcorder with AV input to receive and transfer withan miinidv

lare said...

a player could check / recorder has a DV input. It works easily backup digi8 both inside and mini-DV quality.

Post a Comment