Monday, February 22, 2010

Save The Dates Photo Strip Karine Steffan's Being Abused By Her BF Darius McCrary?

Karine Steffan's being abused by her BF Darius McCrary? - save the dates photo strip

It sounds crazy, but texted Perez Hilton at 4:47 am today. She said ...

"It is Karrin. Help U. My friend has just tried to run to me with his car. [I] just to report a Police. In August, he put in a bottle-neck in a nightclub on my birthday. There is a report and photos them. It was another one which is informed never choking, but now investigated. attny lied to save the city's ***, but I'm ready. 'll kill me if I continue with this YES... . Eddie Winslow from Family Matters, I give this story. PLS! "

It is now used to date Lil Wayne were out, but decided to stay with Darius since Wayne a star and always on the road, and they wanted someone's house for her and her son. Are you surprised what happenedReally? They tend to be people who try to beat him as the father of her child? I wonder why? I bet that another person involved, or maybe Wayne back. However, I must say that I am not surprised this time. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment