Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why Do I Ache So Much After Gym Why Do My Knees Hurt So Much After Jog.?

Why do my knees hurt so much after jog.? - why do i ache so much after gym

I've just been fired, and instead of sitting, I decided to try to use the time between jobs to get into shape. I tried to go to the gym, while working and used the treadmill for a short, fast walking and jogging. As I am unemployed can not afford the gym, so I went for a walk / jog for an hour three times (over 5 days) is distributed a week ago.
1. The time was very good and I felt sore the next day. The second time I had no pain, but on the third day I had to stop after 5 minutes and my knees feel like they were crushed. It is more than a week since then, and I'm hardly going to be able to. I rested and had hot baths, but it still seems worse. They are not swollen or beaten, but the pain is very bad. I filled out an applicationOintment to see my doctor, but I will not waste my time if it is not normal. Since it is the first real run I have made in recent years, I know it's probably because my legs are no longer used. I am a little worried, because although it has not improved any. If anyone has an idea why she's sick or has some advice I would really appreciate it. There is no pain, if not a burden on their feet. I've never had knee injuries before this and when I on the treadmill, I've always been good. Thank you in advance.

1 comments:

senventy... said...

His knees hurt, because if you are using essentially a hammer, as much as you weigh in, and knocked at the bottom of your foot! Basically, the impact of their weight every time your foot fall!

I recommend swimming or cycling as an alternative much better in the feet and knees.

Good luck!

Post a Comment